Disponete o potete consigliarmi dove acquistare marze?

Per gli amanti del giardinaggio, per chi ha il pollice verde e chi semplicemente ama avere un piccolo vaso con dei fiori sul balcone...

Moderatori: isex, donatella

Rispondi
abarone300

Disponete o potete consigliarmi dove acquistare marze?

Messaggio da abarone300 »

Salve a tutti. Qualcuno conosce dei vivai che sono specializzati in vendite di marze per innesti? Sono interessato a delle marze di pesco di tipo Montagnola coltivata in colline nell'Agrigentino come le "Bivona" e anch'esse di pasta bianca, ma queste a differenza delle Bivona sono piu' tardive e maturano non prima di Settembre. Ho gia provato ordinare da alcuni vivai, molti non vendono marze, e le piante di "montagnola" che ho comprato non sono di fatto montagnole anche se buone e di pasta bianca...
Qualcuno di voi vive in Sicilia e conosce qualche vivaio che dispone di marze di montagnola? Sarei disposto a comprare anche un'intera pianta dalla quale prelevare le marze, ho gia' un albero da innestare. Grazie
gristheavyvfa

Re: Disponete o potete consigliarmi dove acquistare marze?

Messaggio da gristheavyvfa »

I can offer some general suggestions to help you find Montagnola peach scions in Sicily:

Local Agriculture Extension Services: Contact local agriculture extension services, agricultural universities, or government agricultural departments in Sicily. They may have information on nurseries or growers specializing in Montagnola peach varieties.

Online Forums and Gardening Communities: Join online gardening forums, social media groups, or community forums where local gardeners or fruit enthusiasts in Sicily may share information and resources. Websites like Reddit, gardening forums, or specialized agricultural forums could be helpful.

Local Nurseries and Garden Centers: Visit or contact local nurseries and garden centers in the Agrigento area. Even if they don't have Montagnola scions readily available, they might be able to connect you with local growers or recommend other sources.

Contact Agricultural Associations: Reach out to agricultural associations or farmer cooperatives in the Agrigento region. They might have insights into where you can find the specific Montagnola peach scions you're looking for.

Local Farmers' Markets: Visit farmers' markets in the Agrigento area and talk to local farmers. They may have information about where you can find Montagnola peach scions or be willing to sell or trade scions with you.

Collaborate with Local Experts: Connect with agricultural researchers, horticulturists, or experts at local universities or research institutions in Sicily. They may have valuable knowledge about Montagnola peach varieties and could guide you to the right sources.

Online Plant Exchange Platforms: Explore online platforms that facilitate plant exchanges. While these are more common for common plants, you might find someone willing to trade or sell Montagnola peach scions.

Remember to be persistent and patient in your search. Local connections and networking with fellow gardeners and agricultural enthusiasts are often valuable in finding rare or specific plant varieties.
abarone300

Re: Disponete o potete consigliarmi dove acquistare marze?

Messaggio da abarone300 »

Hello , first of all, I'm sorry for respondng so late, I also wanted to thank you for the advice. I have tried to contact some people, but unfortunately I've gotten very few responses and in couple of cases purchased what turned out to be regular white pulp peaches. Nothing new though, it's happened
before with other variety or fruit, like in the case of "zibibbo" grape plants or scions; In the last ten years of searching, I've gotten everething from red to black common variety grapes, except for zibibbo. I've come to a conclusion; the only way to get the real thing is take a boat and directly to Pantelleria! Thank you

PS I was really suprised with your English, though my english response I'm afraid is not going to be understood by many...

Aldo
Rispondi